So You Are Going to Play Match Play!
- Score card
- Doubt as to Procedure, Disputes and Claims
- Time of Starting
- Discontinuance of Play
- Informing Your Opponent of a Breach of Rule
- Order of Play
- Playing From Outside the Teeing Ground
- Ball in Motion Deflected or Stopped by Opponent, Caddie or Equipment
- Ball in Motion Deflected or Stopped by Another Ball
- Four-ball Match Play – Representation of Side
- Four-ball Match Play – Wrong Ball
- Four-ball Match Play – Penalty to Side
- Four-ball Match Play – Disqualification to Side
- Ignoring a Breach of Rule Made by Your Opponent
‘So You Are Going to Play Match Play!’ costs just US $7, Eu €5.50, or St £4.50. Choose your currency and click on the “Buy Now” button to order. In the majority of cases I will fulfil your purchase the same day by emailing you a .pdf file, which you may print out (10 x A4 pages).
USD - $7.00
EUR - €5.50
GBP - £4.50
Whether you are a golf team manager, a team member, or an individual who has entered a match play competition, you need to know the important differences in the Rules that might otherwise catch you out and lose your side holes.
I have received these comments from those that helped me proof the content of ‘So You Are Going to Play Match Play!’;
“It is excellent and should be of great assistance to golfers of all categories. I like the way you’ve set it out, explaining all the relevant rules in sequence.” Ms. H.S. “Excellent document Barry. Your simple explanations mean that I learn more from your content that I do from the rule book!” Mr. G.C. “This is a must read for anyone that plays match play golf.” Mr. S.R.